It has been a long time since I updated this. Lots has happened and I'll start with the annual Williams Family Reunion at Bear Lake, Idaho. It used to be at Bear Lake, Ut but they moved to the north side of the lake last year and the new campground is more grassy and less dirt-y. Clyde and Sandy brought us the new tent trailer to try it out and Dustin was completely sold. Its really nice and Clyde equipped it with a port-a-potty and some newer hoses so we had some running water. I've always been a tent camper so a trailer is a nice luxury. Alex liked the convenience of having an icebox and a bathroom along with the running water. I liked having a place thats not so hot for an afternoon nap.
The Saturday night skits were hilarious as always. Alex treated everyone to some dancing and some of Dustin's uncles did a great impression of ABBA.
The Ford handled the towing of the trailer admirably and we didn't really notice it was back there. Made for some interesting u-turns when we stopped for multiple bathroom breaks but no damage was done. Just exciting times.
Alex has started swimming lessons and might have his very first sunburn. He looked a little red tonight when he usually just turns brown. And gets platinum blonde hair to show off his blue eyes. He really looks like a surfer.
Now for the big news. We feel pretty good about sharing this but we'd also appreciate any prayers that things will be ok. We found out about 6 weeks ago that Alex is getting a little brother or sister in late January! Official due date is 2/4/10 but I'll be a repeat c-section so it will make its appearance about January 20th or so. There have been a few complications but we've been feeling very positive about everything so we decided it was ok to share here.
I won't be posting a belly shot any time soon since I seem to have grown much larger than I think 10 weeks should be but as soon as I feel like my stomach matches my week a little closer, I'll put one up. The one from 9weeks 3 days is just depressing. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy goes well for you.
And I will pray that everything goes well.
That is exciting news. We hope all goes well and congratulations.
That is great! I bet Alex is excited!
That's great. I'll be praying for you! Congrats!
What great news. We will keep you in our prayers. Keep us posted and besure to send pictures.
Hey, how are you doing? We went to Idaho last week and as we were flying I looked out the window and there was Las Vegas. I looked for you but I didn't see you. :)
Post a Comment